Conditions of Enrollment
1. Maple Grove has my permission for my child/ward to attend camp and to participate in activities.
2. I give permission for photos or videos of my child to be used for camp promotional purposes.
3. My child is permitted to leave the site for staffed group events.
4. While every precaution shall be taken to ensure good welfare and protection of the camper, Maple Grove Christian Retreat Centre, its Directors, staff members, employees or facilities outside the campgrounds, are hereby released for any and all liability in the event of any accident or misfortune that may occur to the camper.
5. ALL medication brought to camp MUST be kept by the nurse, including vitamins and Tylenol. *They must be labelled with the name of medication and directions for use. Prescription medication must be in original container with user's name printed on label.
6. I hereby authorize the camp personnel to handle any medical problem with my child/ward during his/her stay at camp. In case of emergency, every effort is made to contact the parent/guardian, permission is hereby given to the physician selected by the camp to provide proper treatment. This may include being offsite overnight. Parent/guardian is responsible for any additional expense that may result from such service. Parent/guardian gives permission for the Camp Nurse/Director to contact the family doctor for additional information as necessary.
7. Parent/Guardian hereby agrees to reimburse the Camp for any property damage caused by the camper.
8. The Camp Director reserves the right to dismiss a camper who, in his/her opinion, is a hazard to the rights or safety of other campers or who appears to have rejected the reasonable expectations of the Camp.
9. There will be no reduction or refund of camp fees for campers arriving late, leaving early, or who are expelled due to disciplinary action.
10. Maple Grove is NOT responsible for camper's lost or stolen property under any circumstances. Please use good common sense and consider leaving highly valuable property at home.
11. Parent/guardian submitting this application are those having legal custody over the child and are legally responsible for payment of fees and any other expense incurred by the child.
12. I have read the Maple Grove brochure, website, or application form, have provided true and accurate information, and am in full agreement with the conditions of enrollment.